Digitize in a pragmatic and practical way
Digital competences are becoming a critical success factor for many companies.
They are an indispensable prerequisite, for example, for achieving higher productivity and efficiency through the intelligent production processes of Industry 4.0, for satisfying individual customer wishes more quickly and in a more targeted manner, or for developing entirely new industrial products and business models. Small and medium-sized enterprises in particular have a special need for support and advice in this area.
For one thing, smart-factory solutions help businesses increase the efficiency of their value chain; for another, digital portfolios provide opportunities to leverage the new markets that emerge. Only companies that optimize both of these factors will be winners in the digital transformation. This process not only means new products and services; it will also lead to a transition in traditional market logic. As a result, Germany’s federal ministry of economics intends to establish future-forward rules for the digital economy, sharing economy and digital platforms. It has launched a broad range of discussions to achieve this goal. One of the first outcomes has been the white paper on digital platforms which took the results of the discussion as the basis for presenting concrete suggestions about regulating digital policies.
Staufen AG offers you a pragmatic and methodical introduction. Together with you, we develop practical digital strategies for your company.
Michael FeldmethProject Manager
Michael Feldmeth has implemented various Lean projects in the automotive industry as well as in mechanical and plant engineering. His projects included the restructuring of the entire order processing. The focus of the projects was the optimization of the production processes as well as the associated administrative processes. Due to the production of cooling systems and special machines, he was able to achieve a significant increase in efficiency and flexibility of production by reorganizing the manufacturing according to Lean principles and by training the employees. Most recently, he worked at Robert Bosch GmbH in the Central Department for the Development and Coordination of the Bosch Productions System. He was responsible for the further development of the production system according to the future requirements of the manufacturing industry. Michael Feldmeth has been working for Staufen AG since 2014. Since 2019 he is employed as a Project Manager.Read more
Making your company fit for the digital world
The four Staufen core approaches to digital transformation
- Real-time data connectivity
- Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive and Prescriptive
- Structured problem-solving with analytics
- End-to-end process optimization with process mining
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Digital Shop Floor Management
- Multi-project control
- Data-based, automatic deviation managemen
- Digital/Smart Factory – strategy & concept
- End-to-end value stream –potential analysis
- Use Case – Identification
- and implementation
- Why the Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories matter – identifying and implementing the framework and impact you need to take part
- Creating the prerequisites for an expedient and sustainable digital transformation
- Fully understanding what digitization means for added value at your business
- Develop practical solutions for the implementation of digitization requirements
- Combining one-piece flow and intelligent automation
- Guiding principles for intelligent factories in a variety of industries
- Testing, operational use and further development of ergonomic assembly and logistics concepts
- Optimized manufacturing with lean and smart factory approaches
- Get to know groundbreaking approaches for product and production in your environment
- Dovetailing business processes and resources for flexible, efficient production with consistently high quality and low costs
- Taking a fundamental approach to understanding problems — from developing solutions all the way to the prototype phase and testing
- Conducting a complete design-thinking cycle within the team
- The fundamentals of working together based on agile principles
- Optimizing the customer journey by creating new customer interfaces
OUR PARTNER IN THE FIELD OF DIGITALIZATION
STAUFEN IS ONE OF THE BEST IN “DIGITALIZATION & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION”.
This is the result of the renowned industry study “Best Management Consultants 2023” by brand eins and Statista.
“There is tremendous potential, especially when operational excellence (OPEX) and digital expertise are combined.”
Wilhelm Goschy, Staufen-CEO
more about Digitalization & Industry 4.0
Before digitalizing processes, make sure they are “lean.”
In many companies, key elements of value creation processes have already been digitalized. Nevertheless, digital transformation itself has only just begun. To remain competitive, companies urgently need to accelerate their digital transformation.Read more
SEW-EURODRIVE – Lean and smart into the future
Johann Soder has been with SEW-EURODRIVE for more than five decades. He serves as COO for the drive technology manufacturer, which operates manufacturing plants in many different parts of the world. During this time, he has witnessed many changes, driven them himself and turned them into improvements. He speaks with Martin Haas, Founder and Supervisory Board Member of Staufen AG, about how much a company must learn in order to remain competitive.Read more
Why better consulting needs technology – a conversation with Celonis
To transform a company successfully, you must trace all of its processes, discover the problems and eliminate them. Celonis SE of Munich, the market leader in this area, offers the opportunity to do this and provides practical solutions that can be implemented. Bastian Nominacher, Co-Founder and CEO of Celonis, speaks to Janice Köser of Staufen AG about the company’s work.Read more