We are dedicated to your success.
We don´t just sit back and watch. We lend a hand. In every industry and every area.
Our particular strength lies in actively providing support on site. We don’t just sit back and watch, we lend a hand. After all, many of our consultants have long held management positions in industry. We work closely with you to implement lean methods, track down waste, increase your productivity and improve the quality of your products. And we place our focus on every division and department, from the shop floor to the executive floor.
No matter whether you are at home in services or in industry. In applying this approach, we work with you to uncover the potential that has remained hidden in your company over time. The effect: your operating income and cash flow demonstrate a sustained positive momentum.
How do we proceed:
We formulate custom solutions and implement them quickly and according to the customer’s needs.
We are results optimizers. We achieve measurable success.
We come from BestPractice companies and have extensive industry and technical expertise.
We develop organizations and employees to create an active culture of change.
We inspire and enable to create value³
Value³: This is how we support our customers.
1. BY CREATING VALUE with EXCELLENT PROCESSES
Excellent processes allow you to increase your value creation and generate measurable results.
2. BY APPRECIATING VALUE with EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP
With excellent leadership, you establish a performance-promoting and appreciative company culture.
3. BY INCREASING VALUE with EXCELLENT RESULTS
Our common goal: the long-term increase in the value of your company.
In demand-oriented roles, we support you in increasing your performance.
Unusual times require unusual skills. From sustainable problem-solving to holistic transformation, we support you in demand-oriented roles in consulting, in coaching and in training.
Through the interaction of consulting and our academy, we enable companies and employees to achieve top performance. At our over 70 BestPractice Partners, you will learn about Lean Transformation first-hand – and benefit from exchanging experiences with management and employees. In the process, you learn from the best – our experts with years of practical experience in consulting, training and coaching. This way, you apply holistic concepts with which to benefit long-term with successful projects and results affecting your bottom line. With “Go & See” and daily “leading on site” you ensure top performance and continuous improvement in your company.
What we offer: from sustainable problem solving to holistic transformation
The (business) world is undergoing rapid change. Advancing digitization, increasing competitive pressure, rising complexity, poor earnings – many companies are facing existential challenges, and not just since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, great opportunities and new possibilities are also emerging.
Simply optimizing processes and coaching managers is often not enough in many situations.
To continue to be successful or to consistently expand their top position, companies must constantly question themselves, partly reinvent themselves and fundamentally transform themselves.
Ingredients for successful transformation
- Ensure competitiveness and future viability in terms of business model, strategy, structures, processes and collaboration
- Clear awareness of the problem and alignment with a common and compelling target image – with appeal for all employees
- Maintain and improve what is tried and tested, consistently rethink and implement other aspects
- Determination and focused power of change across the entire organization
- Increase value creation from the customer’s perspective and eliminate waste
- Create a performance-promoting and appreciative corporate culture
- Increase the value of your company long-term
Companies operate in an increasingly complex, uncertain and challenging environment.
The demands on operational and indirect processes in terms of adaptability and performance continue to increase. The aim is to increase performance with stable and flexible processes and thereby secure competitiveness in the long term.
Our contribution to your success: Excellent processes throughout the company, meeting the highest quality standards, at low cost and top delivery performance. With a noticeable effect on your bottom line.
We show you how you can effectively counteract increasing cost and performance pressure.
- Optimization of end-to-end value streams according to Lean Management principles
- Functional excellence in sales, research & development, procurement, production and service
- Increasing competitiveness and yield by reducing manufacturing costs
- Reduction of overhead & indirect costs in direct and indirect areas
- “Growing without growing”: Securing planned growth with existing resources
- Global operational excellence by implementing a value creation system
- Factory design based on lean principles
- Increase market share through fast, agile and efficient time-to-market strategies
Optimize Not Only Your Business, but Also Your Network.
- Faster innovation & development cycles
- Regionalization vs. Globalization
- Increasing product variance
- Disruptive business models
- Short delivery times and volatile markets
- Increasing digitalization
- Increasing degree of individualization
- Increasing sustainability requirements
- Increasing networking of value creation
Four fields of action
- SCNM strategy development
- Visualization in the network
- Organizational development and leadership
- Configuration & segmentation
- Footprint – Locations and distribution structure
- Order fulfillment in the network
- Sales & operations planning
- Start-up and phase-out control
- SCM-oriented development
- Digital networking and IT application
Those Who Wish to Lead must move.
In times of great change, leaders need to acquire new skills. In addition to being a strategist
and supervisor, today they must also act as organizational developers and mentors. Employee development has become a central management task.
More than ever, however, team effort and high-performance teams are needed to master the current challenges and make organizations capable of change and fit for the future.
We support you in the targeted establishment and implementation of new structures, processes, behaviors and models of collaboration, thereby enabling your organization to achieve sustainable change.
- Success in change: Transformation towards becoming an agile and learning organization
- Leading in times of crisis: Focus, speed, impact
- Leadership Excellence: Effectively leading yourself, others and the organization
- Improvement culture and best performance with leadership and Shop Floor Management
- High-performance teams: Clear goals, focus on levers for success, collaboration with synergy
- Agility: Collaboration models, mindset, leadership, tools
- Change Management: Leading change programs to success
- Customized qualification programs for leaders and improvement experts
Continuously and Sustainably Increase Company Performance.
We support you in phases of existential crisis and restructuring all the way to the implementation of ambitious growth strategies. The objective is to achieve sustainable improvement in profitability and earnings and to make a relevant contribution to increasing the value of the company. With our specific top-down/bottom-up approach, instead of pure “cost cutting,” we achieve fast results and establish thinking and working according to excellence principles.
Our holistic approach safeguards existing success and creates a basis on which transformation to new business models and structures can be successfully managed.
- Predictive restructuring – proactively addressing and successfully managing upheaval and change
- Reorganization report/IBR – creating transparency in accordance with IDW and BGH standards
- Potential analysis/top-down, bottom-up – validate business planning assumptions and identify P&L and cash-relevant levers
- Program management/PMO – operationalize and implement potential and measures
- Cash flow management – optimizing working capital, securing liquidity and designing financing structures
- Strategic alignment – positioning businesses for the future and successfully developing strategies
- Create operational due diligence and integrate with other audits
Pragmatic and practical digitalization.
- Data connectivity in real time
- Descriptive, diagnostic, predictive und prescriptive
- Structured problem-solving with analytics
Enterprise Process Excellence
- End-to-end process optimization with process mining
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Digital Shop Floor Management
- Multi-project management
- Data-based, automatic deviation management
- Digital/Smart Factory – strategy & conception
- End-to-end value stream – potential analysis
- Use case identification and implementation