Continuously and sustainably increase company performance
We support you in phases of existential crisis and restructuring up to the realization of ambitious growth strategies. The objective is to achieve a sustainable improvement in profitability and earnings and to make a relevant contribution to increasing the value of the company.
With our specific top-down/bottom-up approach instead of pure cost cutting, we achieve fast results and at the same time establish thinking and working according to excellence principles. Our holistic approach safeguards existing successes and creates a basis on which a change toward new business models and structures can be successfully managed.
- Predictive Restructuring – Proactively approaching and successfully shaping upheavals and change
- Restructuring Reports/IBR – Creating transparency in accordance with IDW and BGH standards
- Potential analysis/top-down, bottom-up – Validate business planning assumptions and identify P&L and cash-relevant levers
- Program management/PMO – Operationalize and implement potentials and measures
- Cashflow Management – Optimizing working capital, securing liquidity and designing financing structures
- Strategig alignment – Positioning businesses for the future and successfully developing strategies
- Operational Due Diligence – Create and integrate with other audits
Phone: +49 7024 8056 0
After finishing his studies of business administration with focus on Corporate Finance and Management at the universities of Tübingen and Mannheim Christian Sprenger worked for the Wintergerst Societät für Unternehmer-Beratung for four years. There he accompanied various restructuring, growth and reorientation projects as well as M&A processes, primarily in the area of production companies. Christian Sprenger’s expertise especially lies within the field of Working Capital Managements as well as the analysis and development of integrated financial plans and financial modeling.Read more
What you get
Comprehensive transparency about decisions
- Clarity thanks to a well-founded and objective assessment
- Identifying weak points and their causes
Rapid implementation and sustainable successes
- Fast and consistent implementation of measurable results
- Systematic application of Lean principles to ensure that sustainable successes are implemented
Developing custom-tailored solution concepts and approaches
- Evaluating economic consequences
- Creating a solid foundation for decisions by management and committees
Staufen white paper: Predictive restructuring
Why the emergency must become the norm
STAUFEN IS ONE OF THE BEST IN “RESTRUCTURING”.
This is the result of the renowned industry study “Best Management Consultants 2023” by brand eins and Statista.
With the Staufen-specific top-down/bottom-up approach, we establish work according to the principles of excellence. Our goal is to help companies secure existing successes while enabling the transition to new business models and structures.
More about Performance Improvement & Restructuring
The collapse of oil prices at the end of 2014 had very negative repercussions on the level of sales of Centravis worldwide (33 %). Due to the important investments realized to modernize the production facility from 2006 to 2009 and the high amount of debt accordingly, the company found itself in a difficult negative cash flow situation.Read more
Predictive Restructuring – Fit for the Future
Using predictive restructuring, companies are able to bring about an urgently needed change in the company in an effort to stay abreast of the rapid changes of our time. Andreas Sticher, partner at Staufen AG, explains how this approach can work and what role COVID-19 played as a catalyst.Read more
The Italian management contracted Staufen AG as an experienced consultant in the manufacturing industry. Staufen was asked to take a close look at the company as a whole, identify the reasons why it was in such economic crisis and draw up a business plan to successfully re-align the company.Read more